Saturday, February 18, 2012

Side By Side.....Year By Year.....

In celebration of my hubby's parents' annivesary I broke out my new stamp set from JustRite.  The set is called Always & Forever Medallion Labels and I'm completely twitterpated with it.  It coordinates with the JustRite Nested Medallion Label for perfect borders every time.  I've used purple (her favorite color) and green (his favorite color) to put together a card that is neither too feminine nor too masculine.

The doily on the background layer is cut from the Heartfelt Creations Layered Elegant Swirl Die. I cut one side and then ran it through again with the die the other way to form a complete circle.


Each of the corners is embellished with fancy brackets that were cut using a die from the Spellbinders Fanciful Holiday set.  Gems were then added for a little bling.

I'm really hoping this card will get to them before their anniversary in MARCH!  Yep----I said it, March.  I'm not exactly sure why, but even when I get cards done way in advance they seem to arrive late.  I suppose it's because I'm always waiting to find that perfect gift to go with it.

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness - this is just gorgeous!! I'm also guilty of not mailing on time :-)
    I wanted to let you know that I am passing on a blog award to you so you can add it to your blog. Just stop on over to pick it up when you get a chance!
    Hugs, Judy
    scrappinana.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete