Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Egg-celent Easter Treats

Today I'm posting a project I did for the kiddos in my family.  I picked up the clear plastic tubes on sale for $.75 each at a local scrapbook store and knew they'd be perfect for filling with Easter goodies.  It's my opinion that this time of year brings out the yummiest candy imagineable!  And I just can't help myself when it comes to passing these treats out to loved ones.


Cricut cuts were all done at 3-4" tall.


Lamb-Create A Critter
Bird w/Bunny Ears-3 Birds on Parade
Chick-Simply Charmed

Eggs-Easter Seasonal 2010

I should also mention that this project was done for Challenge #3 over at Just-A-Scrappin.  Head on over to check out the other DT projects for some egg-stra special inspiration.

Feel free to link up your Easter project to join in the fun!!!!!

3 comments:

  1. I love the idea of making the clear candy tubes, and these are just adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cutest Easter treats ever!!! Just adorable. Hope you had a beautiful Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would love to be able to get some of the plastic tubes...do they have any left...would you consider buying some and I would pay for it via paypal. you can email me at dimahi59@gmail.com or if you could find out where I could get some...I'm trying to do a fundraiser for a little girl with cancer and those would be perfect and the price would work. Thank you in advance Diane

    ReplyDelete