Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Under The Weather

Today my goal was to create a card for the weekly challenge over at the Cricut Circle blog. But when reading the challenge back, I missed basically every part of what the requirements were. Ha! I guess that's just the way it goes sometimes. I had fun creating the card none-the-less.
The main shape for the Get Well stamp was
cut from Ashlyn's Alphabet.
White Solid Background - 4"

The solid green and pattern green frames were cut by
layering two of the same shape.

Solid Green - 2.25" inside of a 3.4"
Pattern Green - 2.5" inside of a 3.25"

The stamp is by PSX and was colored with the following Copics:
Y28
YG17, YG25
Y15, Y11


Green Flourishes were also cut from Ashlyn's Alphabet
at 3" tall and 2.5" tall.

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful card! Love the dragonfly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw your card on the Circle blog and popped over to take a closer look. It is absolutely stunning! I am a new follower of your blog and am looking forward to more of you creations!

    http://scrappindhilly.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete