Friday, October 7, 2011

TGIF People!!!!!!!!

Wow---what a week!  I am so thankful that it's Friday today and that I only need to stay at work for five hours in order to get my full 40 for the week.  Hopefully I'll find time to go home and craft or nap instead of doing dishes or laundry.


Today I'm posting a card for the challenge over at TGF Farm Fresh Challenge Blog.  The challenge is to use a scallop somewhere on your card.  I decided to turn the whole thing into a big scallop.  I used my Gypsy to weld two scallop circles together and create the card base.

This little guy was colored with the following Copic markers:
Shirt:  YG63, YG67
Pants:  B21, B23, B26
Hair:  E13, E15, E17, E18

This is by far one of my favorite lines of stamps.  All of the characters are so cute and fun to color up.  This image is Oh Boy! Ian and is perfect for my birthday card to a little boy.

2 comments:

  1. Oh my, such a sweet Ian card! These scallops are awesome for a boy card! Great job!
    Thank you for playing along with TGF's Monday Funday Challenge!
    hugs, margie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very sweet, love your cute image
    Hugs Julie P

    ReplyDelete