Thursday, October 6, 2011

Already Time For Christmas?


Every year I wonder why fall spends less and less time on our calendar.  It seems like it arrives on a Thursday and winter starts the following Saturday.  I suppose part of that could be the fact that it's only October 6th and I'm already posting a Christmas card.  Now normally I am not the type of gal to be early (pretty much for anything).  But this year I MUST get Christmas cards out in a timely fashion.  In years past I have most certainly not been the crafter that creates 200 stunningly ornate Christmas cards and drops them lovingly in the mail by December 1st.  It's typically December 15th that I decide I should start to make my cards.  Then when the 20th rolls around, I give in and buy a couple of boxes from Target.

This year I have been inspired by My Pink Stamper to get my holly jolly on early!  She has asked everyone to join in on her Christmas Card Challenge.  With any luck I'll be a big winner and get my first set of her Christmas stamps.
 
I created this card with a Penny Black Stamp and some simple sewing around the edges.  The holly is from the Cricut cartridge Christmas Cheer.

3 comments:

  1. This is adorable! I like the agnle you used and the coloring on your image looks great!! Thanks for joining Robyn's My Pink Stamper Christmas Card Challenge!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute card. Love the image. This card just oozes happy and makes me smile :)
    Have a great day!
    Dee B

    ReplyDelete