Sunday, October 10, 2010

2010 Utah Swarm - Homewood Suites Door Decorating Contest

Everyone did SUCH a great job with decorating their doors!  Here are the entries that I took pics of:
Winner:
In the end, I chose this door b/c it really represented what the Circle is all about-----spreading the love!  They had little charms for everyone that visited to take and put on their Circle charm bracelet.  Great job ladies!  As their prize, they each got a Gypsy cover and Cuttlebug folder.

Door #2 (Cassandra Cauble)

Door #3

Door #4

Door #5

Door #6
Door #7

Door #8

Our Door (Denise made a magnet board for each of the six of us in the room.  We hung all of them from our room number sign)

2 comments:

  1. HEY!!!! Where is our door? I forgot to take pictures of it!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Believe it or not, I didn't even take a pic of ours! I hijacked this pic from Melissa.

    ReplyDelete