Friday, December 9, 2011

No Christmas Blues For This Gal

This time of year is by far my favorite.  The stores are complete chaos, work is crazy trying to fit everything into the short weeks, and kids are antsy as can be for the big day.  But there's just something about all of that excitement buzzing around the cold winter air.  And by no means will I let all of the stress of things bring me down into the Christmas blues.  But I DID let it play a role in my card today.  Most of my cards for the season are full of vivid greens and reds for a traditional Christmas feel.  But today I was inspired to use a lovely bluish green monochromatic color scheme.  I feel like it really adds a cheerful frosty feeling to this adorable Lily Snowflake Fairy by Pink Cat Studio.  She was colored with about 20 Copics in the BG family and topped off with a little glitter stickles.


Wishing you all enough time to accomplish everything on your list and still have extra time for loved ones.

Please stop back tomorrow for our super fantastic Winter Decor Blog Hop!

2 comments:

  1. Love it! The sparkle is perfect and I love her hair! Great card

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this card the sparkles really stand out!

    ReplyDelete