Monday, May 30, 2011

A Masculine Card

Making greeting cards is something I thoroughly enjoy.  But when it comes to making the masculine ones, I experience an artistic block.  I could use Create A Critter on every single card I do, but I just can't seem to holster the machismo for the cards to the men in my life.  Hopefully I'll be able to muster something up for Father's Day cards since it's less than 3 weeks away.

This card certainly has a more masculine feel to it and will be sent to my dad down in Illinois.  I made it for the tic-tac-toe challenge on the circle blog.  For this challenge I had to select three squares in a row and use those items on my project.  I chose the far right column: patterned paper printed on my Imagine, a bird cut, and buttons.


1 comment:

  1. Great card, I have trouble with the masculine ones too so it's always wonderful to see other creative ideas! What cart is the eagle on?

    ReplyDelete