Wednesday, January 26, 2011

An Array of Winter Cards

I ended up creating quite a few different designs for wintery thinking of you cards (as well as some that were used for Christmas cards).  After the hustle and bustle of the season, I'm finally getting a chance to post them now.

As much as I love the standard red and green for the holidays----I truly ADORE the combination of silver, blue/teal, and white for anything winter/Christmas.  It seems to add a higher level of formality to my projects.  So you'll certainly notice the theme of these colors while looking at these cards.  You'll also see many different snowflakes being used.  These have been cut from the new Winter Lace cartridge as well as Christmas solutions, Creative Memories Cheerful Seasons, and Martha Stewart Seasonal Cake Art.






No comments:

Post a Comment